An Introduction to myCIGNA Login
Cigna is a health insurance provider and one of the biggest ones in the United States right now. People will recognize the name of Cigna from television commercials, internet ads, and even radio commercials. If you do use Cigna as your health insurance provider, you may have a mycigna login account. The mycigna login is used to access your own personal account with Cigna for a variety of reasons. If you came to this page though, chances are, you are trying to figure out how to reach the actual mycigna page. You’re not alone, because it is actually a pretty common search by many people on the internet, and they all probably spent too much time staring at the Cigna site wondering “how do I log in to my mycigna account?”
Well, because we know people have trouble with this, we have made this site to help you get to where you need to be. As you can see below, there is a video running that you can watch, or instructions just below it that talk in detail about how to reach the proper login page for your mycigna account. Also feel free to use the instructions to reset your password a little further down the page, if necessary, or the contact information for Cigna.
How to Log into your MyCigna account:
1. Visit the correct site. In this case, you can use the following link or copy and paste it into your browser’s address bar to go where you need to go to log in: https://my.cigna.com/web/public/guest?
2. When you reach this site, you will see that this is not actually part of the Cigna home page. But, when you do get here, you will also see that the login process is pretty easy as long as you are in the right place. Start to log in by typing your user ID into the top text box.
3. The next step is to type your password into the password section. Do so carefully! If you don’t get it perfect down to the letter, you will have to do it again.
4. Click on the blue button beneath the two boxes that says “login” next. Clicking here will complete the process for you. Assuming you didn’t have trouble with your password, you should be set to go. If you do need to reset your password, though, refer to the instructions below.
How to reset your MyCigna password:
1. Stay on the login page linked above. From here, you can click on the link that says “forgot password” and get rolling right away.
2. This link will send you to a page that requires you to enter information in, in three different sections. The first is you username. This should be simple enough.
3. Next, you have to type all your security info into the section that comes up after you press “next.” Press “next” at the bottom of this page as well.
4. Lastly, you will have the chance to create a new password for your account. You can’t use the old one again, this is only to reset your password with a new one. Click the button to finish.
5. The end of your resetting journey will come to you as you follow the instructions that you find either through the web page, or an email.
1. Call at 1 800-997 1654
2. Write the Corporate Addresses at:
Cigna Corporate Headquarters
900 Cottage Grove Road
Bloomfield, CT 06002
Two Liberty Place
1601 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102